Call for entry Open Now!
03 Minute Film Competition
Rules & Guidelines
Please read and carefully consider the following details and guidelines for the 3-Minute Film Competition 2021 before submitting your short film.
All entrants must adhere to the following guidelines:
The competition theme for 2021 is ‘Connection’. All submitted entries must establish a link to this theme.
Connection: a link, a bond, a relationship.
People form connections everywhere – to other individuals, to communities, to countries, to nature. We attach meanings to objects. We connect ideas. We link letters to form words and make sense of events through connection. We are interrelated more than isolated.
Entrants may create a piece of fiction, a documentary, a community-service announcement or a music clip (be sure to adhere to copyright rules!). Submitted films can be animated or live-action – funny or serious.
- All films must be made specifically for the 3-Minute Film Competition 2021.
- Entry is free, and is open for all participant.
- Each film must be no longer than 180 seconds. Opening and/or closing credits are not required, but (if added) may add up to an additional 10 seconds in total.
- Films may be in any language or have no dialogue at all. Non-English audio (and important on-screen text) must have English subtitles.
- Ensure that all content in your film (including footage, music, images, props, etc.) is your own. If you include any copyrighted or trademarked content, you must be able to provide written permission for its use. Entries containing any unauthorised content will be disqualified. For more information on copyright,
- All entries must be submitted online (including uploading of the short film and at least three still images from the film) by close of entries:
Winner will get Certification from Freizeit Media as well as best 25 Films get the opportunity to visible on our OTT (Freizeit Media ) for 10 Days.
In order for your entry to be valid, you must submit it using the online entry system on this website, including:
- Completing all compulsory fields on each step the entry form.
- Uploading your short film.
- Uploading BTS 3 images from your film.
If you have any questions, or are having trouble submitting your entry online, please email email@example.com – we are here to help.
FREIZEIT MEDIA will announce top 25 films end of this year
FREIZEIT MEDIA may disqualify a film if they have reason to believe that it does not comply with the entry
For film submission click here
Entries close at 6th December, 2021
Think It! Shoot It! Send It!